Announcements and Events
Clothing Reentry Individuals
The Reentry Resource Center is hosting the 3rd annual Reentry Rise Up and Run 5K Run/Walk on Oct. 22nd at Hellyer County Park in San Jose.
Participants can also run on their own remotely from Oct 22nd through Nov. 5th, 2022.
This fundraiser raises money to buy clothes for individuals leaving jail or prison, many of whom have no clean clothes in which to start their reentry journey.
Please join us in supporting the efforts of those recovering from incarceration to change their lives and share their talents with our community.
Each person you help to “Rise Up” makes our community stronger.
Ways you can help:
- Register for the in-person or virtual run!
- Make a small monetary donation online
- Become a sponsor of the race
- Sponsor a race registration for an individual or a family
- Buy or donate new clothes for reentry clients leaving custody
For more information please email Victor Muniz: [email protected] or call: 408-201-0690.